FootGolf is @ Riverside Golf Club
FIRST for TASMANIA !! We have the very FIRST FootGolf Course in Tassie
FootGolf has recommenced!
See below for times and prices. Gift Vouchers are available.
Book Your Game
Please call our Pro Shop – 7 Days (03) 6327 4043.. or.. Office Mon-Fri (03) 6327 3312
FootGolf is a combination of SOCCER and GOLF !
FootGolf is played in more than 35 Countries. There are World Cup Championships – European – UK – USA Championships and more….
There are 30 other FootGolf Courses in Australia – 31 in total, including ours!
This sport is designed to complement the golf club. It is planned to be played – when golfers are not playing golf !! That way – everyone can enjoy their games.
The FootGolf Course has been designed by FootGolf Australia. Players MUST wear shoes that have NO cleats, keeping the integrity of the golf course paramount. This benefits everyone.
We, at Riverside Golf Club welcome FootGolf players. Enjoy your game – have fun – take the challenge.
Welcome to one of the friendliest clubs in Tasmania
A Game of FootGolf
Playing a game of FootGolf should take from 45 to 60 minutes.
The rules of FootGolf are listed below. Have a read.
Hopefully they will help you understand the game a little more.
If you would like to see a 3min 20sec Video – “ How to Play FootGolf “ See Below.
It is worth a look – very enlightening!
(Youtube has many more videos of FootGolf examples.)
How to Play FootGolf – Video
Our FootGolf Partners
WHAT DOES IT COST ??
ADULTS – $12 CHILDREN (16 & Under) – $8
TUESDAY – THURSDAY – SUNDAY 1pm – 5pm
Group bookings available at other times by arrangement
WHAT IS INCLUDED ??
– Soccer Ball Hire – Scorecard – A 9 Hole Game on our 1st Class course – FUN !
– Access to our Clubrooms – Panorama Bar/Freeland Dining Room before and after your game.
1. NO SOCCER SHOES WITH HARD CLEATS
2. The ball must be played in a single movement. You are not allowed to push the ball with the top or bottom of your foot
3. If one player’s ball strikes another player’s ball, the ball at rest shall be returned to its original position
4. Play the ball from where it lies
5. If your ball obstructs another player’s kick, you may mark the spot and lift the ball
6. The player furthest from the hole is the first to kick the ball
7. The player with the best score will kick off first on the next hole
8. If the ball lands in a water hazard, drop the ball within 2 steps from the nearest clear land point of entry (+1 penalty)
9. If the ball lands in a bunker, play the ball from where it lies. You must rake the bunker after you play
10. Show consideration for golfers and other players at all times